Friday, July 11, 2008

The Tragedy Was Not In Vain

Yesterday I was riding through Court House on Wilson. I noticed something different on how the drivers were driving. I would see people turn on their signals early then gradually make their right hand turn. I also saw a lot of drivers being more observant by looking around while crossing an intersection. I am cannot be for certain if this is because of Alice Swanson or other wise. All I must say is that for at least one day drivers are being more cautious. The next time I ride on Wilson, or any road, I hope I see the same thing. Keep it up drivers!

1 comment:

johan said...

Cycling traffic accidents happen most frequently during rush hours on the roads of our most heavily populated towns. on average, one cyclist every day is hospitalized due to a cycling traffic accident. If you have been the victim of a cycling traffic accident where somebody else was even partially to blame, you may be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries. It's easy with the help of experienced solicitor.